January Sale 2021
As we leave 2020 in our rear-view mirrors, we're excited to open the curtain on our January 2021 electric scooter sale, featuring a hand-picked selection of our best-selling scooters from 2020 including INOKIM, Zukboard and Segway.
If you were looking for reasons to get on 2-wheels, we've got 5 for you:
- Go-green - A 29% cut in CO2 emissions during 2020 was an unexpected silver-lining amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, so we're flying the flag for electric scooters advocating the switch from cars to electric scooters
- Social distancing - Standing under someone else's armpit on a busy train isn't something we're too fond of at the best of times, let alone during a global pandemic at its peak. We've helped thousands of customers liberate their commute and slow the spread, one journey at a time
- Save money - With the average train season ticket now pushing £3,000, the average electric scooter (£400) will offer payback within ~2 months. Watch your piggy-bank grow thereafter.
- Save time - Depending on the time of day and state of congestion, we've found huge time-saving benefits on 2-wheels in urban centres when compared to public transport and car journeys
- Have fun - Crack open the champagne and let's say cheers to the year ahead, free of emissions, delays, huge costs and germ-spreading