The Original RearViz Bike Wrist Mirror
The original bike mirror
The RearViz SL-15 Slim Line is the original wearable bike wrist-mirror and now our best-selling safety accessory and one that we are astounded hasn't always existed.
Although originally developed and marketed as a bike mirror, this handy safety gadget is equally as effective for use with electric scooters as it is cycling and quite frankly a staple in our safety armoury.
Uninterrupted rear views
The 50mm convex mirror flips up (think: make-up mirror) to reveal uninterrupted rear-views, with visibility spanning both sides. You can rotate the mirror until you find the perfect angle. Once you reach your destination, simply close the mirror and keep your RearViz on your wrist until your next ride, or simply detach and store in your pocket or bag.
Helping you avoid blindly swerving out into oncoming traffic, this slim, lightweight and unobtrusive gadget effortlessly wraps around your wrist and easily adjusts for a snug fit - whatever your wrist size.
- 50mm convex 360-degree rotatable mirror
- Universal size that is adjustable for a snug fit - perfect for smaller wrists
- Flexible, wide housing
- Interchangeable with the RearViz Universal Camera Mount
- 2-Year UV-ray resistance
- Available in various colours 🌈
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
Adipiscing Convallis Bulum
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.